Translate

Thursday, April 3, 2014

A to Z Blogging Challenge (B)

This is part of the A to Z Blog Challenge.  Look at the "A" post on April 2 for further explanation.

B is for My Name Is Not Bob.

I know it doesn't start with a "B", but I love the name and I couldn't help myself.  This blog, as of today, has 1753 members! I can only hope mine will reach a fraction of that number! Hey, but I'm off topic . . .  The moderator is Robert Lee Brewer and is located in Duluth, Georgia. It is a public blog with a subtitle that I like: "Writing poems, making books, changing diapers, and living thankful."  

The last post is from January 19, 2014.  How can that be with so many followers?  Maybe there are more current pages.  I'll check . . .  Well, the pages are in alphabetic order, so I can't tell when they were written.  

The content includes challenges and contests for writers as well as original writings and discussion of favorite books. The style leans more toward poems, but I see no discrimination.  

I like, what do you think about Bob, er, I mean Robert?

Look for my "C" post tomorrow, rather, today since it is past midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment